International meat group Irish Food Processors, which incorporates Anglo Irish Beef Processors (AIBP) in Ireland and Anglo Beef Processors (ABP) in the UK, is being re-branded as ABP Food Group. Paul Finnerty, chief executive of ABP Food Group, explains: “Our business has both expanded and diversified in recent years and we have come to the view that a re-brand will provide our customers and suppliers with a clearer understanding of our overall operational structure, product offerings and brand strategy.”
Headquartered in Ardee, County Louth, Ireland, ABP Food Group will comprise five operating divisions:
* ABP Beef : comprising ABP Ireland, ABP UK and ABP Poland, operating from 17 processing sites;
* ABP Convenience Foods : comprising 5 processing sites throughout the UK and Ireland;
* ABP Proteins : comprising 2 processing sites in Ireland;
* ABP Renewables : comprising 15 collection and 4 processing sites in the UK and Ireland; and
* ABP Petfoods : comprising 3 processing sites in Ireland, the UK & the Netherlands.