FDBusiness.com

Bakkavor Group Sells Italian Business

 Breaking News

Bakkavor Group Sells Italian Business

Bakkavor Group Sells Italian Business
April 17
11:16 2015

Bakkavor, the UK’s leading fresh prepared foods manufacturer, has announced that, following the sale in May 2014 of 40% of Italpizza, its Italian pizza manufacturing business, to Dreamfood, it has received formal notice from Dreamfood to exercise the option to acquire the remaining 60% of Italpizza. The transaction is expected to close in the second half of 2015.

Dreamfood is an investment company controlled by Cristian Pederzini, the managing director of Italpizza.


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/fdbusiness/public_html/wp-content/themes/legatus-theme/includes/single/post-tags.php on line 5
Share

About Author

mike

mike

Related Articles

Food & Drink Business Conference & Exhibition 2016

Upcoming Events

[eventlist]

find food jobs

The Magazine

F&D Business Preferred Suppliers

New Subscriber

Subscribe Here



Advertisements