FDBusiness.com

Emmi Outlines 2011 Financial Targets

 Breaking News

Emmi Outlines 2011 Financial Targets

Emmi Outlines 2011 Financial Targets
May 09
10:37 2011
Spread the love

Following a good start to 2011 despite the continued challenging economic environment, Swiss dairy group Emmi expects to increase net sales by 3% to 5% overall during its current financial year. Emmi’s international business is expected to grow by 10% to 15%, compared with a growth of 0% to 3% in Switzerland. The 2011 net profit margin is projected at around 3%.

Emmi increasef net profit by 14.3% to SFr86.1m (Eur67m) on net sales ahead by 2.5% to SFr2.68b in its 2010 financial year. EBIT grew by 24.5% to SFr135.8m and the EBIT margin improved from 4.2% to 5.1%.

About Author

colin

colin

Related Articles

Food & Drink Business Conference & Exhibition 2016

find food jobs

The Magazine

F&D Business Preferred Suppliers

New Subscriber

Subscribe Here



Advertisements