FDBusiness.com

Emmi Strengthens its Position in Goats Milk Products

 Breaking News
  • High Quality Content Sees Packaging Innovations London Break Records Packaging Innovations and Luxury Packaging London celebrated its 10th anniversary with standout show content. This included launching three brand-new features, advancing the sustainability debate with a focus on plastic alternatives, and welcoming more exhibitors than ever before. As a result, the show, which returned to London Olympia recently, boasted a nine percent increase in visitor numbers, with more than 4,700 [...]...
  • Nestlé Inaugurates Packaging Research Institute Nestlé has officially inaugurated the Institute of Packaging Sciences, the first-of-its-kind in the food industry. The new Institute enables Nestlé to accelerate its efforts to bring functional, safe and environmentally friendly packaging solutions to the market and to address the global challenge of plastic packaging waste. Mark Schneider, Nestlé CEO, comments: “Our vision is a world [...]...
  • Three Meals a Day – The Key to Boosting Digestive Health Markets? The traditional pattern of breakfast, lunch and dinner may hold the key to boosting digestive health markets, according to Kerry Group, the makers of the leading probiotic, GanedenBC30®. A new GanedenBC30 report notes that 85% of consumers say they are interested in buying products with digestive health benefits, but only 45% actually do.1 Additional insights report on key [...]...
  • Deliveroo, Costa Coffee and BrewDog are the UK’s Fastest Growing Brands Deliveroo, Costa Coffee and BrewDog are growing in value faster than any other UK brands, according to the 2019 BrandZ™ Top 75 Most Valuable UK Brands, announced by WPP and Kantar. Vodafone remains the UK’s most valuable brand, worth US$26.5 billion (£21.5 billion), followed by HSBC and Shell. Deliveroo, at no.50 after increasing its value 54% [...]...
  • Arla Foods Ingredients Obtains GRAS Approval For Alpha-lactalbumin in Infant Formula Arla Foods Ingredients has obtained Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) approval relating to its use of alpha-lactalbumin in infant formula. The US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) issued the company with a GRAS Notice known as a ‘no objection letter’. It states that it has no questions regarding the safety of fractionated whey protein concentrate [...]...

Emmi Strengthens its Position in Goats Milk Products

Emmi Strengthens its Position in Goats Milk Products
July 04
09:27 2018

Swiss dairy group Emmi is increasing its stake from 75% to 90% in the goat’s and sheep’s milk product trader AVH dairy trade, based in Bergen, the Netherlands. The remaining 10% will continue to be held by the founder of AVH.

Goat’s milk products occupy an increasingly important niche in Emmi’s product portfolio. Emmi has been a stakeholder in AVH since January 2013. The company is a leading international trader of goat’s and sheep’s milk products, in particular cheese, milk powder and protein concentrates. AVH’s sales markets are the EU, the US and Asia.

A subsidiary of Emmi Benelux, AVH generated sales of around €35 million in 2017. The parties have agreed not to disclose the purchase price.

About Author

mike

mike

Related Articles

Food & Drink Business Conference & Exhibition 2016

Upcoming Events

  • October 1, 2019PPMA Total Show
  • October 17, 2019Future Food-Tech
  • November 18, 2019Plastics Caps and Closures Conference 2019
AEC v1.0.4

find food jobs

The Magazine

F&D Business Preferred Suppliers

New Subscriber

Subscribe Here



Advertisements