FDBusiness.com

New Group CFO at 2 Sisters

 Breaking News
  • Carlsberg Group Increases Ownership of Super Bock Group in Portugal The Carlsberg Group has acquired 28.5% of the shares in Viacerm which is the controlling shareholder of Super Bock Group, holding 56% of the shares. The other 44% of the shares in Super Bock Group are owned by Carlsberg. Super Bock Group is the market leader in Portugal, holding a market share of 47% with a [...]...
  • UK Restaurant Numbers Fall 2% in a Year The number of restaurants in Britain slipped by 2.0% over the year to September 2018, the new edition of the Market Growth Monitor from CGA and AlixPartners reveals – equivalent to more than 10 closures a week. The exclusive research shows that Britain had a total of 26,892 restaurants at September. The net fall of 539 [...]...
  • ABP’s Olleco on Shortlist For Davos Sustainability Award ABP Food Group’s renewable division, Olleco, has been shortlisted for a prestigious ‘Circular’ sustainability award for its development of a circular economy model with McDonald’s and Arla Foods in the UK. The awards are an initiative of the World Economic Forum and the Forum of Young Global Leaders and winners will be announced at the [...]...
  • Arla Foods Acquires Middle East and Africa Kraft Branded Cheese Business From Mondeléz International European dairy co-operative Arla Foods has reached an agreement with US-based international confectionery, food, and beverage company Mondeléz International to acquire its processed cheese business in the Middle East region, which is currently licensed under the Kraft brand. The acquisition also gives Arla full ownership of a state-of-the-art cheese production site in Bahrain, which provides [...]...
  • UK Grocery Market Growth Cools as Christmas Nears Despite retailers and shoppers getting into the festive spirit, the latest grocery market share figures from Kantar Worldpanel, for the 12 weeks to 2 December 2018, show the sector is now growing at 2.0% – its slowest rate since March 2017. Fraser McKevitt, head of retail and consumer insight at Kantar Worldpanel, comments: “Consumers are benefiting [...]...

New Group CFO at 2 Sisters

New Group CFO at 2 Sisters
June 26
12:04 2018

2 Sisters Food Group has announced that Richard Pike, Group CFO, has decided to leave the company to pursue opportunities outside the group following internal changes to the Finance function. As part of the company’s change programme, the business has decided to split responsibility for core financial work and M&A project activity.

Craig Tomkinson.

Craig Tomkinson, currently Finance Director, UK & Ireland has been promoted to the role of Group CFO effective July 1st and Richard Pike will work closely with Craig to ensure a smooth handover.

Craig Tomkinson rejoined 2 Sisters Food Group in April 2018, having spent six years with the business between 2010 and 2016, during which time he played a major role in the £346 million acquisition of Northern Foods in 2011 and the £80 million acquisition of the UK arm of Vion Foods in 2013.

Richard Pike has made a significant contribution to the development of 2 Sisters Food Group, including his involvement in the £200 million Goodfella’s pizza disposal and his work on strengthening the balance sheet during his time at the company.

About Author

mike

mike

Related Articles



Food & Drink Business Conference & Exhibition 2016

Upcoming Events

  • June 18, 2019Multimodal 2019
AEC v1.0.4

find food jobs

The Magazine

F&D Business Preferred Suppliers

New Subscriber





Subscribe Here



Advertisements