Something went wrong with the connection!

Tag "Weetabix"

Bright Food to Acquire 60% of Weetabix

    Bright Food to Acquire 60% of Weetabix

Bright Food, one of China’s largest food groups, is acquiring 60% of Weetabix Food Company from private equity firm Lion Capital for an enterprise value of £1.2 billion. The remaining 40%

Read Full Article

Profit Jump at Weetabix

    Profit Jump at Weetabix

Helped by rising sales of cereal bars and retailer own label products, UK breakfast cereals manufacturer Weetabix has increased pre-tax profit by 26% to £97.2m for 2009 on turnover up

Read Full Article

Food & Drink Business Conference & Exhibition 2016

Jobs: Food Packaging

Jobs: New Product Development

Jobs: Finance

Jobs: Project Management

Jobs: Logistics

find food jobs

The Magazine

F&D Business Preferred Suppliers

New Subscriber

    Subscribe Here